Friday, June 17, 2011

Strawberry and/or chocolate?

My friends and I went to SM after our tardy class.  Our instructor only held class for an hour.  Cool!  Haha!  We went to So Fab, then to the department store for King to buy her shoes for the day (since her shoes were wet from the so called ‘flood’, and we went to Mang Inasal for them to eat their lunch while I was waiting for him.  He texted, and he was outside the said fast food chain.  We went to Green Mango to eat our lunch, and I have to admit that he was handsome and as well as HOT.  Hahahahaha!  (Bal an ko nga mabasahan niya ni, KADLAW KA LANG DA MAYO AH). :D  After lunch, we went to the Information Counter stall to buy me a load for the weekend.  Haha!  After that, we went to the department store to buy me a tissue paper, and a headband <------ which I hadn’t bought ‘cause I wasn’t in the mood to pick any.  Hahahaha!  Then, we went to Miguelitos to eat our fried ice cream.  We were arguing about the syrup that we want to put as our toppings.  Hahaha!  It was his fault anyway!  I asked him if what syrup does he want, and he answered me whatever I like.  So, I asked for strawberry, and thus he changed his mind and changing his to chocolate.  Hahaha!  Anyway, I took the chocolate alone and went ahead of him to the escalator.  As we met at the end of the escalator, his face couldn’t be read.  Hahaha!  So, I gave him back his chocolate and I took back my strawberry. >.<  

     

Fried ice cream