Friday, June 3, 2011

Let’s do the Giga!

As soon I finished cleaning the dining table and the sinks, I went upstairs with my laptop in my arm, and organized my files in it.  Instead of saving it in Drive C, I saved it at Drive D which was safer.  I organized my documents first, then the pictures and the music.  As I was waiting for my document files to be transferred to a certain drive, I tore off my Physics notes out of my Hello Kitty notebook to be used for the first semester.  As my document files were transferred, I stopped at what I was doing and went back to my laptop.  And, as I was waiting for my files to be transferred again, I went to back to my previous work.  And, done.  Next, my music files.  I really have to organize it because I find it so messy.  I’ve got to rename the song titles, and put it in a certain folder.  As I was renaming it, I found songs that were unfamiliar to me, and as well as pleasant to my ears.  So, I bluetoothed them to my phone’s memory card.  Here are the songs:

When I Look Into Your Eyes – Firehouse
Honestly (Acoustic Version) – Harem Scarem
I Run To You – Lady Antebellum (I find the name of the band cute)
I Was Here – Lady Antebellum
Never Alone – Lady Antebellum ft. Jim Brickman
Now And Forever – Richard Marx
Stuck Full – Big Time Rush (group of hot and handsome lads; I first saw them in Nickolodeon)
The City Is Ours – Big Time Rush
The Lazy Song – Bruno Mars (favorite singer of all times)
‘Till I Forgot About Love – Big Time Rush
Back At One – Craig David
Greatest Story Ever Told – Unknown Artist
Wherever You Will Go – The Calling
High – Steven Speaks (group theme of my family Gamma Reds)

And voila!  Finished transferring the foreign songs to my Drive D.  OPM Songs, coming up next. J