Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Ahh! My LOVES!

I arrived at SM at exactly 1230, and saw KM and Ninz in front of NBS talking and laughing.  So, I greeted them both and we made noise.  Haha!  I told them that I need to go to the comfort room, but they accompanied me.  As we were nearing the escalator, Euge texted Ninz that she is already inside the NBS.  So, we forgot about me going to the comfort room and looked for her at the entrance.  She really had cut her hair so short, and wearing mini skirt and that sleeveless blouse in spite of the cold weather.  As we were talking, Ninz spotted Bea inside NBS, and was looking at her intently.  Euge told her that she wasn’t that beautiful as before because of stressed school works and had gotten so many pimples.  And, we went back to our topic.  After some minutes, we spotted Caj entering the side entrance of SM, and we found ourselves smiling at her.  And, we laughed out loud as she saw us.  Haha! J

Then, we went to Kenny Rogers to eat our late lunch.  So, we ordered our food, and waited for it.  As we were waiting, we talked about nonsense things and laughed out super loud.  All the people were looking at us smiling.  Haha! J How I really miss them.  Too bad that Dana and Marel couldn’t make it because they were too busy with stuffs.  After lunch, we went to Miguelitos, and they ordered fried ice cream when FebelleRhea, and their friend approached us and made some noise with us.  Haha!  We were even talking in the middle of the hallway.  Haha!  And then, we spotted Arlan with his friends, and we greeted him.  Then, we went down to the Food Court, and continued our nonsense/sense talk, and laughed out loud more.  Hahaha!  After a while, Ayvie arrived. J  And more Exergons were spotted: Mae, and RonaldJ  After talking, we went back to NBS to buy some school stuffs.  As we entered it, I saw Jiliva and greeted me.  As I was looking for my colored pencilsL.AEezaFlorence, and Ploi spotted me.  L.A came to me, and hugged me, and they left.  Then, I saw Arriane, my good friend, and hugged her.  I will surely miss her since she had already transferred to IDHL  After that, I went home, and I forgot to take a picture of them.  So, here are my harbors from my laptop:


LAP Days



 Before JS Prom



LAP Days II



LAP Days III


LAP Days IV


LAP Days V


Educational Tour in MOA


Educational Tour in Manila


LAP Days VI


LAP Days VII


LAP Days VIII


Educational Tour in Baguio


LAP Days IX



JS Prom 


LAP Days X




Educational Tour in Baguio II