Saturday, June 11, 2011

Bowling: Sad Face (Since I can't post a smiley in the title blog)

I left my house at 1015.  I was just leaving and yet he was already there (somewhere out of my doc’s clinic)!  He sure was so early.  At 1035, I finally had arrived in front of Assumption and saw him sitting among the waiting sheds in front of ICES.  He was wearing white and I was wearing (okay, aaminin ko na) pink.  I really hated the color, but I liked the shirt thought, it was our department’s shirt.  After I approached him, he gave me something; a peace offering from last night.  Hahaha!  A Rocher FerreroJ  Hahaha!  So, we went in my doc’s clinic and waited for my name to be called.  After minutes (which had reached to an hour) of waiting, I immediately said to him that bowling for today will be cancelled due to time matters.  And he was quite okay with it.  I felt sorry for him because he was excited the night before.  We were really loud in there.  It’s as if only the two of us exist.  Hahaha!  And at quarter  to 12, my name was finally called.  Color = sky blueJ