Monday, June 6, 2011

First day of school...ASSIGNMENT!

I really woke up early in the morning (0430), and cleaned the kitchen.  Took a bath, dressed myself, ate my breakfast, and went to school.  As I arrived in there, there are sure lots of people (mostly freshmen), and tried to find my classmates.  Gladly, I met up with Mommy Shawn and Doreen.  Thank God! :))  As I saw my classmates, I could seriously say that they really leveled up (again): the rebonding moment of their hairs.  They were so beautiful with those (speaking about gals, of course).  And after a while, Mommy Shawn went back to us and showed our new set of schedule.



Monday and Friday really sucks

We went to UH-10, since Medtech Lab Extension wasn't finished yet, and held our informal class with Ms/Mrs/Ma'am Montehermoso.  I liked her name (seriously). :))  We passed our names in a 1/4 sheet of pad paper and she grouped us for the MT 4a, MT 6, MT 8a and BioSci 110M laboratory subjects.  My group were Jerome Bagares, Lowela Acana, and Millicent Ann Cabarle.  Group one again, as what I was expecting.  After a while, she wrote our first assignment on the board.  She wrote:



Sorry for the ugly penmanship.  My ballpen really sucks. :)