Sunday, July 31, 2011

Bittersweet week

MONDAY, JULY 11, 2011

Late

I really woke up soo late!  Clinical Microscopy LAB pa nman ‘yung first subject ko.  Gawd!  It was already past 7 when I looked at my watch, and I’m still just passing by the Hall of Justice and was trapped in a traffic jam.  Good gracious!  I was in a panic mode.  As the jeepney unloads the passengers in front of our school, I hurriedly crossed the street, and walked in our gate and headed myself to our laboratory.  As I went in to our laboratory, I was so relieved that our instructor was just roaming around and doing nothing, same as my classmates as well.  Yay!  Lucky, lucky day! J


The Wallpaper


Hehehe.  This is my current wallpaper and my profile picture (in my laptop, facebook, and in tumblr) as well. 

Mangga attack

Nang Val and I ate at the cafeteria (in front of Francos), and ate at Floyds (1pc BBQ Meal).  Hahaha!  As what she had promised me, she made libre me a mango (too sad ‘cause it wasn’t an Indian one).  Sooo ma aslom!!!! @_@

Smear preparation

Let me start with the definition:  Smearing is the process of spreading a thin film of specimen on the surface of glass slide or cover slip.  Preparation of smears should be properly done, since it is the primary step for microscopic observation to be reliable.  No matter how sophisticated the magnifying instrument is, if the smears are not properly prepared, microscopic examination will render it inaccurate.

HAHA!  So, we learned all about smearing, and we had our practical right after the discussion.  We made a smear out of the solid or semi-solid medium and out from the liquid medium.

                Cultures from solid or semi-solid medium:
·         Put a drop of sterile NSS at the center of the margin area.  (Oh yes!  Before that, we have to clean our slides with abrasive cleanser, rinse and dry.  Since our glass slide is newly bought from somewhere, we’ve got to remove the silicon coating or by passing over the flame on both sides of the slides.  Then, make a ¾ margin using a dermatograph pencil or a marker on one side of the slide.  This will help in knowing which side of the slide has been smeared, and label with correct data on the remaining unmark area.)
·         Pick or fish out a colony using an inoculating needle and let it touch the NSS (Normal Saline Solution) to emulsify and spread in a circular motion from the inner to the outer region, spreading to the entire length of the margin.
·         Let it air dry.  Heat fix.
·         Prepare for staining.

Cultures form liquid medium:
·         Using an inoculating loop, fish out a loopful of specimen.
·         Apply at the center of the margin area.
·         Spread in a circular motion from the inner to the outer region, spreading to the entire length of the margin.
·         Let it air dry.  Heat fix.
·         Prepare for staining.

YAY! 


Baad tissues

This really made my afternoon so hot.  Despite our bipolar instructor, people around me contributed to my devastation.  Hell yeah!  First of all, I want to thank my microscope for being so uncooperative with me.  I hate its low quality and was so bullshit to know that it was the oldest of them all.  Second, I want to thank my most ever beautiful instructor for making my afternoon so hot.  If not because of her, I should’ve finished my focusing in time, and not to think about time.  Jeez.  Kita niya gid lang nga law ay ang microscope, hulagon niya iya ya!  Mau na!  And lastly, I want to thank the people around me for being overpopulated in front of our instructor, and for wasting my audible time.  Thank you! >.<


TUESDAY, JULY 12, 2011

Earthquake wake up call

It was almost 5 in the morning when I felt something was shaking my folding bed.  By and by, I was awakened by the touch of my sis on my shoulder.  As I woke up, the first thing that I saw was our chandelier moving side to side.  Really creepy.  So, we called on to mother (who was in the rest room), and we went outside for our safety.  Really, really creepy. 

Next, when I was studying on my study table inside my room, I felt a little shaky.  It was the after shock we had felt.  Tsssss. >.<


Sabi ko nga eh!

I was really early in my first subject.  And that only means that our instructor won’t give us any paper works to do so.  Hahaha!  And, she was so late.  Yey! J  Noooo quiz!  Yay! :D


Imagine? LOWEST IN THEO!  HAHAHA!

Ito talaga ang nangyayari kapag binabalewala mo ang mga minor subjects.  HAHAHA!  Gawd!  I was the lowest in our quiz!  All I did this morning was just simply read my notebook without mere understanding it.  Eh, yun.  Bagsak ako tuloy.  Hahahaha!


Peeta over Gale!

As we were waiting for our instructor in MT Laws and Bioethics, Nang Pau went in the room with three hardbound books in her arms.  As I saw the cover of those books, I was shrieking like a mad man.  Hahaha!  I quickly borrowed the third book which was entitled “The Mockingjay”, and scanned the last pages of the book.  It was Peeta and Katniss na nagkatuluyan.  Whooo!  If I were to choose between Peeta and Gale, I will surely choose Peeta.  Hahahaha!  Gale is such a chick boy.  LOL!  And Peeta was more handsome than Gale in the cast of characters (movie mode). J


Kiligness

After our last subject in the morning, I hurriedly went to Atrium because I’ll be meeting with my <3.  Hehehehe. J  I just waited for him at McDonalds and read on my assignment notebook in Histology.  Ni isang letra, hindi man lang pumasok sa ulo ko.  Hahaha!  And, finally, he arrived.  Yay! J  Ang gwapo niya!  TO THE MAX!  HAHAHA!  I get talaga so kilig everytime I see him or caught him staring at me.  Ang HOT kung makatingin.  Hahahahaha!  So, we ordered and ate at ease.  Hehehe. J

After lunch, we proceeded to the place that we usually tambay, and talked about a lot of things.  Hehehe. J  Saya!  I still have a class, and so we separated ways.  Awww. L


Head Bang: Part II

I always bang my head (sleep) in my Histology class.  Take note: every time we have our Histology class.  Hahahaha!  So glad that our instructor hadn’t caught me.  Hahaha!  Weeee!


Earthquake: Part II

As we were having our class in Clinical Microscopy, I was so irritated when I felt a long and sudden movement at the feet of my arm chair.  All I thought along was King playing with my chair with her feet, but as I looked below, she wasn’t even moving her feet.  Oh crap!  Another earthquake (or was it just the after shock?).  Tssss. >.<




WEDNESDAY, JULY 13, 2011

His 2nd interview

Oh, good Lord!  Please be with him as he will take his second interview for his company.  And hopefully, he’ll pass this time.  Please, oh, please, Almighty God!  It was just odd as he texted me that the Singaporeans were surely late.  Hahaha!  He commented that it was the fault of a Filipino pilot/driver.  LOL!


Early dismissal!

After we finished on the last topics of calculations in Clinical Chemistry, our instructor immediately dismissed us.  Weee!  For we will begin our reporting on Monday.  Phew!  I proceeded to my dentist, and changed the wires and the rubber color.  I picked on red.  Yeah!  Hahaha!


Pink braces?!

I went to Atrium and will be meeting with my <3. J  It was my period, and I was some kind of dying of pain.  Hahaha!  I waited for him kung saan kami nagtatambay, and finally he arrived.  We talked for a while and let my stomach rest in walking under the heat of the sun.  Afterwards, we went to McDonalds and saw my sister with her friends eating at Floyds.  Oohhhh.  So, we greeted each other and we went in at McDo. J  After lunch, we proceeded to where we usually tambay, and saw (again) my sister sitting at the bench near the rest room waiting for her friend.  So, we made chika to her and eventually laughed.  Hahahahaha!  We roamed around, passed at them again, and there was vacant seat at our tambayan.  Hahaha!

Several minutes later, we decided to go to SM Delgado to roam around and extend our moment together.  Hahahaha!  We just roam and roam around, and it was time for us to say bye2.  Ahaay. L  Ma miss ko siya. L


THURSDAY, JULY 14, 2011

Unproductive half day

Unproductive?  Was it because I wasn’t in the mood to do anything but, I did all of it?  HAHAHAHA!  Crap!  I totally forgot.  All I remember was (according to my adorable planner):  I did my laundry, studied on Cytogenetics, blogged in the evening, finished my assignment in Clinical Microscopy, and halfway finished my Theology assignment.  That’s all, folks!  Hahahahahaha!


People do come and go

Specifically, friends do come and go.  Friends for benefits only exits, true friends don’t. J  A true friend exist lang cguro sa lover mo.  Ayeee!  Hahahaha! J


Funny vids! ROFL!

I find this sooo humiliating!  Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!










FRIDAY, JULY 15, 2011

Amazing 1st subject

Our instructor discussed to us all about the planning methods, and we have the amazing quiz right after.  COOL!  Nice day to begin with.  Argh!


Library moments

King, Nang Val, and I ate at the cafeteria only.  Afterwards, we proceeded to the library’s discussion area to study on our long exam in Cytogentetics.  Waaaa!  Napapraning na kami!  Waaah!!!


Angry birds addict!

Throat Swab afternoon! J  Hahahahaha!  As my partner and I were waiting for our turn to do the throat swabbing, I played angry birds at her phone.  Waaaah!!!  They’re just so fluffy!   Waaaaaa! J


What a long exam!

Long exam pa ba ‘yun?  Seems that it wasn’t.  Hahaha!  Parang preliminary exam na!  LOL!  Darn me for not opening my notebook in Cytogenetics and study the importance and the impact.  Hahahaha!  Nakaka-inis!


Face-to-face with his cousin

As we were waiting for a Jarol Liko NFA jeepney, her female cousin passed by.  Hahaha!  She is of beauty.  Ganda niya, promise.  So, he introduce me to her and vice versa.  Hehehe. J

Finally, the jeepney arrived.  We rid all the way home, and was so happy to be together again.  Yisee!  Hahahaha! J