Sunday, July 31, 2011

Lazy weekend

SATURDAY, JULY 09, 2011

Lazy day but don’t have a choice

As I woke up in the morning, I wasn’t in the mood to move.  So, I forced myself to go to the kitchen and clean the dining table, the sinks and the containers.  After that, we ate our weekend breakfast: OATS.  After we ate, I washed the dishes.  After washing the dishes, I proceeded in the living room to read on my notes.  After my sister had finished taking a bath, I took a bath as well.  She’ll be leaving for her afternoon session in her school.


In the afternoon, I got to iron our clothes while texting.  HAHAHA!  Talented me!  Hehehehe. J  After I ironed our clothes, I got to rest for a while and did my blog.  Hehe.  And, I forgot what happened afterwards.  Maybe this day was not that interesting to me at all.  HAHAHA!


SUNDAY, JULY 10, 2011

What a nightmare!

HELL!  I really hadn’t sleep that much because I slept at 2 am.  Forgot the time.  Oh yeah!  I’ve got this scary dream.  I dreamt that I just left our house (but the house in my dream is nothing compared to my real house, and I study at night!), rid the pedicab and as I opened my bag, it were all the wrong books for the night.  So, I asked the pedicab driver to turn back and was shocked to know that he forgot where my house was situated and I was looking at him with my mouth opened.  So, I was at home.  I went in hurriedly, fixed my bag and things properly and something was bothering me on my left eye.  I saw something moved on the second floor, and as I looked at the direction, I saw nothing but complete darkness.  So, I forgot about that thing and proceeded on with my things.  Seconds later, as I turned towards our entrance door, something blocked my vision and it was so dark that I couldn’t see anything.  Only did I know that it was preventing me from going out the house.  Gawd!  I could hardly move!  I couldn’t even make a sign of the cross!  Jeez!  Really thought that I was gonna die! L


Refreshing study table

It was past 11 in the morning that I thought of fixing my study table in our bedroom.  And so, instead of studying my lessons, I cleaned and fixed my study table.  Hahaha!  It was oh so clean to the eyes, and very pleasing to one’s mind. J




Media player and the events that came up next

This night, I was busy making my playlist in Windows Media Player, and had also found out that I have songs of long, long, ago.  Hahaha!  So, I let my sissy hear some songs that would definitely break her heart.  Hahaha!  AND, she was still affected.  Harharhar!

And just later this night, I watched Gandang Gabi Vice.  Hahaha!  Super tawa talaga ako.  LOL!  Angel was one of his/her guest.  And, I was super amazed that she could touch her nose using her tongue.  Hahaha!  She knows how to rap, and puts on her eyeliner even when she’s walking.  WOAH!  Hahahaha!  I didn’t get to finish the whole show because it was so late, and I’ve got classes in the following day.  Hehehe.  Oyasumi! J