Sunday, August 14, 2011

Extra-ordinary weekend

SATURDAY, JULY 23, 2011

Uh uh Day

I hurried for school for our examinations in Bacteriology.  And when I just had arrived school, our instructor was late pa.  Oh come on! 

Our examination in Bacteriology LEC already started, and the questions were okay just when I reached the second page, my mind went blurry.  Oh gawd.  What the hell was this capsulated thing means?  The L-form and the N-form?  That was bullshit!  HAHAHAHA!  Oh gosh.

Next, Bacteriology LAB examination was really awesome!  Hahaha!  Easy, men!  LOL!  Thinks that I would perfect it.  HAHAHAHA!  Asaness!  Thank you, sir!  You’re really awesome!  Idol!  Hahaha!

Of all the days that I won’t be bringing money, bakit on this day pa?  Oh gosh!  Our exam in Clinical Chemistry LEC was moved to 12nn.  Oh gawd.  Palimos mode!  Glad Nang Val gave me money.  Hehehehe. J  Thank you soo much! ^_^  12nn came, and we’re all not prepared for the exam.  Got to embrace ourselves for the most horrifying event in our life.  Hahahaha!  Masyadong OA naman ni ate.  LOL!

Last exam for the day DONE!  Oh gawd.  What the hell was the last part about?  Right minus wrong pa!!  Shet.  Good luck for the results na lang.  AMEN.

Valentine Letter ‘11

Oh gawd.  As I read my phone after the horrifying exam, I received a text message from him.  He was saying that if I want to have lunch with him, I’ll just beep him.  Oh no.  T__T 

As I arrive home, I proceeded to my study table, and read his Valentine letter last February of this year.  I terribly miss him so much.  And this no load thing, keeps me insane.  T__T


SUNDAY, JULY 24, 2011

Hectic Sunday

AM
  • Clinical Microscopy LEC – nadaah
  • MT Laws and Bioethics – nadaah

PM
  • Histology – okay
  • Clinical Chemistry LEC (assignment) – okay
  • Clinical Microscopy LEC (assignment) – okay
  • Histology LEC (assignment) – okay

What a hectic schedule.  Sad thing was haven’t done anything in the morning. L

Attending mass with him for the first time

He has a class even on a Sunday morning at JB Molo.  Training stuffs.  He still hadn’t attended mass, and he asked me if we already attended mass.  So, I replied na-ah, and hoping that we’ll attend mass together with my family (first time).  Hehehe. 

Just as when the clock striked 1500, we’d finally met.  Hahaha!  First time ‘to!  Phew!  J