Sunday, August 14, 2011

Been through hell

MONDAY, JULY 25, 2011

1st Anniv.  Hehe.

It was our 12 months of being together. J  Hopefully, we will make it to forever.   I’m the only one who can make him laugh and cry at the same time.  Hehehe.  He’s contented with me, and so do I, and we couldn’t ask for more.  I’m his world, he’s my world; I’m his everything, he’s my everything.  So, what more can we ask for? J  And yeah, for the past 12 months, we already encountered some ups and downs of life; the thicks and thins, and yet we were able to conquer all.  I’m very thankful that I have him in my life, and so do he.  Even though I hate the course that he’s taking up, I still love him to death, trust him to death. J  He knows that I’ll be saddened for our future; him so far away, and her as well.  I’m the one he wants to be with for the rest of his life, and so do I.  He’s so blessed for having me in his life, and so do I. 

The times that we fought, it’s just part of a relationship.  This will keep us even stronger, the bond that we have.  As two people fight, it strengthens ones bond. J  He can’t take it if I will not exist in his life, and so do I.  I had already loved him as him, and he had already loved me as me.  I gave him the reason to enjoy life more, study even harder, and plan even harder for the both of us in the future.  Hehehe. J  He also gave me a dozen reasons to enjoy life to the fullest with him, study even much harder, and plan even harder for the both of us in the future. J  We know that God is always there to guide us in every problem that we will encounter.  He’s my one and only man, and I want to share my happiness with him.  He’s this kind of man that I want to be with forever. 

We have to conquer all in order to survive this relationship.  Toast to forever, honey!   I want to be the reason for the smile on his face and that one girl in his life who can never be replaced. J  In sickness and in health, ‘till death do us part. J  I’ve found my living proof, my reason to breathe, and so does he.   Let the two of us unite, and be as one for a lifetime.  Thank you for the understanding, the care, the trust and the love that you have given me all these months.  Thank you for everything.  I love you soo much! ^_^  And that will never ever changeJ

Exams!

Clinical Microscopy LAB exam was a blast!  Hahaha!  Fireworks, anyone?  Hahaha!  Everything went well except for the computations part!  Argh!  I should have subtracted it, not added it!  Damnit!  Zero na naman. >.<

Histology LAB period had arrived, and we didn’t expect that we’ll be having a practical exam.  Oh oh.  Focusing lang pala.  HAHAHA!  Phew!  After that, we had our quiz.  May quiz pa!  It was almost 1830, and yet we still haven’t started with our test proper.  Oh gosh.  Kawawa naman yung love ko.  He’ll be waiting up past 1900.  Tsss.  Good thing it was  a multiple choice kind of a test.  Hahaha!  Eh di natapos agad.  LOL!

Awwwwww!

As I went out the front gate of our school, I saw him sitting with a bouquet of flowers beside him.  Oh no.  I did not expect for this.  Tsk2.  But, I find it cute.  Yay!  Hahaha!  So, we rid the jeepney to home.  And, may kasamang ka echosan pa c papang.  Hahaha!  I just love him to death.  Really! 


His ola-mazing gift. 


TUESDAY, JULY 26, 2011

Freezing Day: Exams Day

MT Laws and Bioethics @ 1000.  Instructions consumed half of the front page.  HUWAW!  Hahahaha!  Gosh.  Super gosh.  And we went on.  Damn!  D ko alam ang Code of Ethics.  Hahaha!  Just read it, not memorize it.  Fool me.  Hmmp!

Clinical Microscopy LEC @ 1600.  All the types of examination were given.  Hahaha!  Just name it!  True or false, matching type, multiple choice, identification, essay.  Except for the enumeration.  Hahaha!  Phew!

Solved!

As the clock was approaching 1600, our hearts and knees trembled with fear.  Why?  Due to what happened last Thursday.  Oh gosh.  Here comes the moment of truth.  Will she take revenge on us?  Will she be angry to us for the rest of her life?  Haaay! 

1600 striked.  And, here she comes approaching our room.  As she went in, she apologized that she was late.  And everything just fast forwarded after.  We say our sorry to her, and she even forgot what happened.  Hahaha!  Phew!  We love her again! J

Comparison na naman?

I really hate it when she compares someone to someone.  Gawd.  As she saw the flowers that Henry gave to me yesterday, she was saying that my ex’s were better than his flowers.  That’s bullshit!  I really hate her!  She ruined my oh-so-good-day.  Argh!


WEDNESDAY, JULY 27, 2011

NO CLASS!  Boo-yeah!

I came rushing in to our Laboratory, and ended up that we’ll be having no class.  Wow!  Got to bring my veni kit, got to run because I was running late, and tadaaah!  No class pa naman pala.  No wonder that I don’t feel like going to school when I woke up.  Ahhhh.  Intuition?  Hahahaha!  LOL!

I Spit On Your Grave Marathon

Since I don’t have a class for this day, I got to see this horrifying movie that my sissy left me here at home.  She said that it was so brutal.  Hahaha!  Okay.  This is to test my courageousness.  LOL!



A scene from the movie that I just saw.
After watching the whole movie, I was like @_@.  It wasn’t that brutal, indeed.  Hahahahaha!  LOL! 

I just love your scent in your letter

As I was sitting in front of my study table, I saw his letter placed in an envelope.  I looked at it, touched it, and even smelled it.  Haaaay!  How I miss him so badly. >.<

Very productive afternoon

I got to study my Laboratory Management, got to blog, go to do my laundry, and got to iron my clothes.  Yaaay!  It was indeed a very productive one.  Congratulations to me!  HAHAHAHA!




THURSDAY, JULY 28, 2011

Passed MT Laws and Bioethics!

I got 63!  HAHAHAHA!  That’s all.  LOL!

Rainy afternoon plus unexpected visitors

As I went down the jeepney, it was so dark, the sky is dark.  Oh gosh.  Let me just arrive home before it pours like hell.  Rid the pedicab, as I reached home I was shocked to see that the padlock of our gate was opened.  Hmmm.  Something fishy, I could smell.  It just rained when I entered our gate.  Phew!  Then, I saw that our main door was wide open.  As I approached it, my sissy opened the screen door for me.  I knew it that I have some unexpected visitors.  Okay.  As I went in, hello brownout!  Got to eat in the dark at the dining room.  FTH!

Aching body

I wasn’t really feeling so well.  After they all went off, I made my way to dreamland.  As I woke up, my whole body aches.  And I dunno what’s the reason behind it.  Hayst!  Was it stress?  Guess so.  Tssssk.

Waaaah!  Shampoo na naman! 

As I was going to wipe the ‘conditioner’ that I bought, I shrieked because all I saw in the label was a SHAMPOO.  Darn these eyes of mine.  Argh!


The thang that I bought. </3

Productive evening

Got to study my Laboratory Management notes, got to finish my Histology report, got to study my Bacteriology LEC notes, got to buy my conditioner, and got to iron my clothes.  Indeed a productive one! J


FRIDAY, JULY 29, 2011


Last day of exams!

Last exam in Laboratory Management!  Yay!  Hahaha!  Just taken for granted this subject.  And the test really made me think.  LOL!  Shet.  Expected the expected, Tia.

Gram staining!

One word: COOL! :D

The Gram stain ranks among the most important stains for bacteria.  It was introduced by Hans Christians Gram in 1884 and had been used since then to group bacteria and other microbes into Gram positive and Gram negative.  The procedure is based on the fact that Gram positive bacteria retain a crystal violet – iodine complex through decolorization with alcohol or acetone.  Gram positive bacteria appear as dark blue to violet when viewed under the microscope.  In contrast, alcohol or acetone removes the crystal violet – iodine complex from Gram negative bacteria.  These bacteria must therefore, be counterstained with a red dye, safranin, after the decolorization step in order to be visualized by the microscope,  Hence, gram-negative bacteria appear as red cells. :)

Too sad that I only saw the Gram negative bacteria under the microscope. >.<

Passed Cytogenetics!

Cytogenetics result was so okay!  I really made bawi my scores in my quiz!  Yay!  Hahahaha!  I so love it.  78% at first, then it was increased to 5 points and became 82-83%.  Yay!  Glad that I passed it!  Witwhew! :)